Learn why having a good support team is so important to your success when starting ANY new business!
Join Patrick Phillips, Founder and CEO of American Business Systems and Eric Ogea, Director of R&D as they cover:
– Let your Team do the talking: We help you educate your clients and build trust/rapport through live presentations
– Don’t go in blind: Get professional advice on proposal design and distribution
– Lifetime Support – what does it really mean and how much should it cost you?
– Continuing Education: Your learning should never stop. A life time of ongoing learning could mean the difference in success vs failure
– Learn from the Pros: Live Training by Industry Experts
Join Adam Phillips, president of American Business Systems as he chats with Wendy Bruno a licensee from Ohio. Wendy completed her training in 2009 and started with ZERO experience in healthcare or medical billing. With our help, she is now considered the go-to expert and valued advisor for her 35+ doctors and medical providers!
She has a staff of 6, office space, and is growing like crazy! She is signing up an average of 1 new client EVERY MONTH!
Learn about her favorite marketing methods and many more Healthcare Business Secrets in this webinar!
There is still time to Start A Business in the Healthcare Space! Let ABS show you how! Many Doctors aren’t happy with their current systems and processes and want help. You can get involved with ZERO experience! Yes, YOU!
Join Patrick Phillips, Founder and CEO of American Business Systems and Eric Ogea, Director of Research and Development as they cover:
– Keep your business small and home based or grow it as big as you want!
– Become a trusted advisor, not just another sales person.
– Demonstrate a completely paperless proc ess that will knock doctors’ socks off!
– Demonstrate AMAZING savings in time and INCREASE in revenue!
– Simplify the medical office so they can focus on PATIENT CARE.
– and MUCH more!
Thousands of people start new businesses every day in America. And many of those new businesses fail within the first two years.
Sometimes, learning How to Build a Fail-Proof Business is hard. That’s why it’s better to go with a proven system instead of reinventing the wheel.
Join Patrick Phillips, Founder and CEO of American Business Systems and Eric Ogea, Director of R&D, as they cover:
– Why many people try to “reinvent the wheel”
– Why Product Differentiation is vital to success
– How to make sure you succeed in any business
– Why a “marketing funnel” is crucial to success
– How consistent follow-up with prospective clients can guarantee growth in any business
– Why continuing education is important in any industry
– What are good reasons for starting a new business (is money one of them?)
– How to make sure you eliminate the competition in your market
– How restricted territories can restrict your growth and cause you to fail
– Why ongoing support is vital to success in every business
– and much more
Mr. Phillips has recently been inspired by How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big from humorist Scott Adams.
According to Inc Magazine, healthcare is the #1 Industry to be in and the Best Low Cost Business Opportunity in today’s economy.
Join Patrick Phillips, Founder and CEO of American Business Systems as he covers:
– The Fastest Way to Build Your Medical Billing Business. Guaranteed.
– How you can earn a six-figure income with only a handful of clients
– How to hire others to do the clerical work and allow you to focus on keeping your clients happy and referring other doctors to you
– How to get past the gatekeeper
– How to get all you need from a physician’s office to do their billing completely over the web
– How to help them collect more money from their patients – without being a “collector”
– How to help doctors prepare for the upcoming change in billing codes (ICD-10)
– Why doctors will WANT to outsource their billing to you, rather than keep it in-house
– Why using a cloud-based system is far superior than a server-based software system
– How to get less than 2% rejection rate on claims submitted to the insurance companies (nationwide, it runs over 30%!)
– How to save doctors thousands on their billing over what they now pay
You may want to take a closer look at this Healthcare Infographic as well:
Inc Magazine Infographic
If you are looking to start the Best Low Cost Business Opportunity in America, this is the webinar you don’t want to miss.
Want to start a new business? Scared to market? On this live webinar we will show you 5 ways American Business Systems can help you Start a Business in Healthcare and get all the clients you want. We’ll show you how to create a WIN for you and for others by launching a business specializing in helping Doctors thrive in the complexities of modern day medicine.
Hosted by ABS founder Patrick Phillips and Eric Ogea, head of R&D so if you are looking at starting your own business, this is the webinar you don’t want to miss.
Have you ever wanted to own your own business? Be you own boss? Work your own hours? Well, now you can! Changes can be scary, but they can also take you to levels of success you’ve never dreamed of. Check out what these people had to say about starting a low cost medical business with ABS!
Join Eric Ogea, Director of Research and Development and ABS President Adam Phillips for an in-depth look at what separates a good opportunity from a bad one.
With over 20 years experience in training and supporting people who have started their own business, ABS is the nation’s #1 medical revenue management business opportunity.
Help with Your New Startup – How to evaluate the true income potential of a business.
Have the owners ever actually sold the product or performed the service you will be involved in?
How many buyers have been successful for a respectable amount of time?
Exactly what training will you be given before you start?
How have existing owners rated the after-the-sale support?
How do you check the background of the owners and research the company’s history?
What should you ask the management team if you visit their offices?
How do you evaluate the company’s competitors?
How to uncover hidden costs after the initial franchise or licensing fee?
What you should look for during the “sales pitch”.
Questions you should be asking that most people don’t.
Join Patrick Phillips, Founder and CEO of American Business Systems and Dirk Davis, Business Development Coach, as they discuss why you need to investigate and research these things before starting your medical billing business … or ANY business. Learn How to Start a Medical Business fast with these tips!
1. Why do doctors need me?
2. Do I need experience or training in billing and / or coding?
3. How much money can I make on my own, without hiring others?
4. How do I get the information from the doctor’s office?
5. What are my other expenses, outside the ABS Licensing fee?
6. How can I have credibility with doctors with no experience or references?
Many doctors are at a crossroads right now and not sure how they are going to survive when trying to navigate all the new changes in the healthcare industry in the past few years.
– What ARE the big changes in the healthcare industry going on right now?
– Upcoming coding changes they must learn in order to get paid
– Meaningful Use/Electronic Medical Records
– New reimbursement models based on quality of care
– What solutions does ABS have to help?
– What’s in it for you?
– How much money can I make?
They took questions live during the webinar, so if you are looking at starting your own business, this is the webinar you don’t want to miss:Older Articles »