What to Avoid When Starting a Business
Thousands of people start new businesses every day in America. And many of those new businesses fail within the first two years.
Why? And what can YOU do to make sure your new business does not fail?
Join Eric Ogea, Director of R&D for American Business Systems, and Patrick Phillips, Founder and CEO in this live webinar as they cover::
– Why many people try to “reinvent the wheel”
– Why Product Differentiation is vital to success
– How to make sure you succeed in any business
– Why a “marketing funnel” is crucial to success
– How consistent follow-up with prospective clients can guarantee growth in any business
– Why continuing education is important in any industry
– What are good reasons for starting a new business (is Money one of them?)
– How to make sure you eliminate the competition in your market
– How restricted territories can restrict your growth and cause you to fail
– Why ongoing support is vital to success in every business
– and much more
Eric Ogea interviews ABS Founder Patrick Phillips about how people can earn a CEO level income starting a medical revenue management business.
Patrick Phillips and Eric Ogea discuss the ways that ABS helps people with ZERO knowledge of the medical industry how to start a business providing revenue cycle management (RCM) services to doctors!
Patrick gets an update from licensee Laura Dean on how much her Healthcare business has grown. She and her husband Brian got their CMRM certification from ABS in 2013 and have been growing the business by leaps and bounds ever since! Launching a Healthcare Startup with ABS has never been easier!
Patrick and Eric help you discover the Profit Potential in the Healthcare Space. We’ll show you exactly how to get doctors to want to pay you!
Highlights from our December 2016 training class! Hear more people talking about their decision to start a business and have Success in the Healthcare Space!
Albert Ramos Shares How to Become a Healthcare Entrepreneur
Learn how Albert Ramos signed up 18 medical practices for his medical billing business in just a few short years!
ABS President Adam Phillips hosted this week’s webinar, in which he shared the top ten challenges doctors are facing this year, and all the solutions for doctors that are available to them through our licensees! Start your own business in healthcare!
For the last webinar of the year, Patrick and Eric talk about How to Help Doctors SURVIVE and THRIVE in 2017.
Licensee Business Growth Update!
Interview with Healthcare Entrepreneur, Val Bassi
Val wasn’t a pro when she started, but with the help of ABS she sure is now! She’s got a VERY large billing business in California!Older Articles »