A business in healthcare might be the best home business you’ve ever seen.
Join Adam Phillips, President of American Business Systems and Eric Ogea, Director of Research and Development as they examine the services, materials, and support that ABS offers our licensees.
Patrick Phillips and Eric Ogea examine the components in our medical billing business package and talk about our training program.
There is still time to start a wildly profitable business in healthcare.
Let ABS show you these points:
– Why doctors desperately need your help NOW
– Keep your business small and home based or grow it as big as you want
– Become a trusted advisor, not just another sales person
– Demonstrate a completely paperless process that will knock doctors’ socks off
– Demonstrate AMAZING savings in time and INCREASE in revenue
– Simplify the medical office so they can focus on PATIENT CARE
– and MUCH more!
ABSystems Founder Patrick Phillips talks with licensee Bob Wilke about his business and how much it’s grown since he completed his training in 2007! There has never been a better time to look at medical business opportunities!
December Graduates Review the American Business Systems training class and opportunity.
This could be YOUR year to make things happen! With our help, you could be starting your own business in the exciting field of healthcare revenue management! Use these American Business Systems Live Training Reviews to help with your due diligence!
Patrick Phillips and Eric Ogea explain How to Get Medical Billing Clients.
Join Founder and CEO of American Business Systems, Patrick Phillips, and Eric Ogea, Director of R&D, as they go over the things you should be asking about any business or franchise opportunity.
ABSystems founder Patrick Phillips speaks with Albert Ramos, a ABS licensee from Nevada, who started his medical billing and revenue management business in 2012 and now has many clients, is about to move into bigger office space and more! Albert Reviews American Business Systems and how he learned how to become the “perceived expert” when talking with office managers and doctors. He talks about using social media to help boost his profile and joining LinkedIn groups to get industry information. Albert also talks about trying marketing methods NOT taught by ABS that DID NOT WORK. Stick with the ABS plan, and you’ll get clients.
American Business Systems Reviews the Top Issues of 2015
Patrick Phillips and Eric Ogea review what’s happened to the healthcare landscape in 2015 as well as what’s in store for doctors in 2016. There has never been a better time for a person to start their own business in healthcare, providing medical revenue management services!
Thousands of people start new businesses every day in America. And many of those new businesses fail within the first two years.
Want to learn How to FAIL Proof Your New Business?
Join Patrick Phillips, Founder and CEO of American Business Systems and Eric Ogea, Director of R&D, as they cover::
– Why many people try to “reinvent the wheel”
– Why Product Differentiation is vital to success
– How to make sure you succeed in any business
– Why a “marketing funnel” is crucial to success
– How consistent follow-up with prospective clients can guarantee growth in any business
– Why continuing education is important in any industry
– What are good reasons for starting a new business (is Money one of them?)
– How to make sure you eliminate the competition in your market
– How restricted territories can restrict your growth and cause you to fail
– Why ongoing support is vital to success in every business
– and much more