Val Deleon from California completed her ABS Training in August of 2014 and, eight months later, has over 30 physicians she is billing for! She has opened a commercial office and shares her secrets of success and mind boggling business growth in the interview with ABS Founder and CEO, Patrick Phillips.
Learn how easy it is to start a healthcare business with words from these recent grads of our April 2015 class. Healthcare Business Training with ABS is the fastest way to start a new business in the exciting field of healthcare!
Eric Ogea and Patrick Phillips explain why doctors will outsource their billing to you as a Certified Medical Revenue Manager, through American Business Systems.
American Business Systems’ Founder, Patrick Phillips interviews Tracie Clark, a licensee from Kentucky who completed her medical billing and medical revenue management training with ABS in 2013. She and her husband catapulted their new healthcare business in a very short amount of time. That’s what happens when you become a part of the nation’s largest group of medical revenue managers. Contact us to learn more about how you can start your very own work from home opportunity today!
Based on a recent Black Book Survey of Physicians (blackbookrankings.com) here are some startling industry stats shared and discussed on this week’s webinar:
– 42% of All physicians hope to outsource their billing in the next 12 months
– 81% of All physicians say they are overworked
– Physicians spend 20% of their day on paperwork
– 89% of All physicians agree their billing and collections systems need upgrading
– 87% of All physicians state a preference for a single source RCM/EHR vendor
As you can see, the Future of Revenue Cycle Management is having a specialist outside the office do the hard stuff, so the doctors can focus on practicing medicine.
Listen as Patrick Phillips, Founder and CEO of American Business Systems chats with attendees about all various aspects of starting a new business, how to be a healthcare business expert, medical billing, and more.
He answers the top questions, such as:
– Aren’t doctors already doing their own billing? Why do they need me?
– What are the other costs outside of my ABS license fee? Clearinghouse fees, support, upgrades, users etc.
– Do I need background or training or prior experience in medical billing and coding?
– How many providers can one person claims can one person file?
– How do I get the data from the doctor’s office?
– How do I get clients? Also stated as; What is the best approach when you start contacting doctors?
– How do you address a doctor’s questions regarding your experience (or lack of) when you are starting out?
– How quickly will the doctor get paid from the time I pick-up the superbill?
– How do the doctors react to the fact that we would be running our business from our home?
– What are the main factors that make my billing center different than others in my area?
– Who are my competitors?
During this live webinar you will find out why the healthcare industry is recession-proof and poised for continued growth like no other.
You will be providing Revenue Recovery for doctors. They all need help right now and there are not enough trained medical revenue specialists to help all of them.
Many people want to start their own business, but they aren’t quite sure how or are just scared of failing. We can train you and support you in your new healthcare business… as we have been teaching and supporting Healthcare Business Owners in medical billing, medical coding and other revenue management services for over 20 years. Listen to what these recent graduates had to say!
Join Patrick Phillips, Founder and CEO of American Business Systems and Eric Ogea, Director of Research and Development as they discuss why and how you should do your due diligence on a new business before investing.
Important details on:
– How to check out the company
– Funding your new business
– Should you “pre-market” to test your marketplace?
– How to do a market analysis
– The importance of taking to current owners
– How to check out the industry
– Should you plan a visit?
– How to build a business plan
– Ask to see a live “demo”
Listen to this interview with Melisa Burton from the Houston TX area. Melisa had a background in payroll and accounting with ZERO medical billing experience. She has built a very nice healthcare business in a very short amount of time, while also homeschooling 2 children! Let American Business Systems show you How to Be a Healthcare Business Owner!
Join Patrick Phillips, Founder and CEO of American Business Systems and Eric Ogea, Director of Research and Development as they discuss why you need to investigate and research these five Things You MUST Do Before Starting a Business:
– How to Market to Doctors
– I Want to Start My Own Business But I’m Not A Salesperson!
– Why People FAIL When Starting A New Business
– Start a Business with Residual Income in 5 Days
– Interview with Successful Entrepreneurs
BONUS: How to Distinguish between a Scam and a Legitimate Business Opportunity